On November 23, USA Basketball announced their 13 player training camp for upcoming FIBA AmeriCup Qualifying games against the Bahamas (Nov 29) and Mexico (Nov. 30). The games will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Former NBA Head Coach, Mike Fratello, returns to lead Team USA in the games. After leading the team to a 2-0 record in the February 2020 FIBA AmeriCup qualifying games against Puerto Rico. Othella Harrington and Joe Prunty will join Fratello as Assistant Coaches.
11 players who featured in the NBA G League through the 2019-20 season have been selected and will participate in a training camp. Which began on November 23, and will conclude on November 28. Ahead of the games on November 29 and 30.
The players selected are as follows:
- Kaiser Gates (Maine Red Claws)
- Tyler Hall (Westchester Knicks)
- Jalen Hudson (Capital City Go-Go)
- Amile Jefferson (Lakeland Magic)
- John Jenkins (Hapoel Eilat, Israel)
- Jemerrio Jones (Wisconsin Herd)
- Josh Magette (Lakeland Magic)
- Yante Maten (Maine Red Claws)
- Sir’Dominic Pointer (Canton Charge)
- Levi Randolph (Canton Charge)
- Tyler Roberson (South Bay Lakers)
- Travis Trice (Gemani Basket Brescia, Italy)
- Paul White (Salt Lake City Stars)
The two FIBA AmeriCup Qualifying games will be played in-front of no spectators and media are not permitted to attend games.
Both games will be available to watch via stream on ESPN+.
Stay up-to-date with the latest from the NBA G League, as well as with the development of future elite prospects from around the world, by following Call-Ups on all social media channels.